Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Not leaving

Just...prioritizing.

Okay maybe that's not the right word, but it's the only one that I can think of that fits at the moment.

Anyway, I'm making this post to say that I'm not leaving gal.





I'm just not finding myself as interested in it as I used to be. I still love it, as it's been prevalent in my life for many years and is very hard to fully let go of.

I still do it occasionally, and I am still involved in projects like Gyaru Pop TV, but I find myself much more invested in pinup/mid century/vintage styles. It's more *me* I think. I really feel the most like myself when I'm dressed up in pinup style.






So that's it for this post, I think! This blog will still continue but I will be shifting its focus from solely gyaru and jfashion to mainly stuff about my life and adventures as a modern girl (and mama!) that enjoys a vintage aesthetic. Also general beauty blog stuff, if that's not too boring for everyone!

That's where I'll leave off for today, I do have some
long-awaitedreviews coming up that I need to start preparing, so I'll talk to you dolls later!

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment